Here at ICS Medical Devices we are seeking high skilled engineering technician candidates. The successful candidate will join our help and help drive ICS Medical Devices through the next stages of our growth. The candidates must be willing and able to develop and become a leader over the next years as we grow. We are a start-up but one on an exciting journey and growth plan.
As ICS Medical Devices performs to its potential, we rely on our people to meet theirs. If you are the person who wants to learn more and do more then we encourage you to consider us here in Ballybrit, Galway.
- Ideally: Experience and skill in catheter shaft technology including braiding, coiling, laser cut steel, reflow, lamination, welding, and general catheter assembly. Ideally the candidate will have recognisable expertise in equipment setup and process development and will be able to apply themselves in design solutions for our customers.
- Ideally: the candidate will be capable of process setup, process development, fixturing and method development and design.
- The candidate will be motivated to lead good engineering practices at ICS and provide the highest standard of engineering solution to our customers.
- The candidate will be familiar with GMP requirements and be capable of drafting procedures and documentation and training others to these procedures.
- Proven technical capability, the candidate must communicate their ability to
- Efficiency in SolidWorks is useful, application to parts, tooling, fixturing.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Team player. Flexible, Responsive, an ability to get it done, go the extra mile.
3-5 years minimum in medical device industry essential and experience in technician role or in high skilled product builder role hugely beneficial.
- Deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
- Concept, design and prototype in creative, flexible and innovative ways.
- Develop prototypes with our engineering and our customers. Develop best in class designs. Operate to the highest standards.
- Manufacture highest standard prototypes in line with customer expectations.
- Testing prototypes, documenting and reporting on results.
- Development of best manufacturing and assembly methods. Lead and support manufacturing of customer product in production.
- Documenting of methods and build traceability.
- Customer Leaders – communicate, collaborate and delivery for our customers.
- Proficient in our technologies including Catheter Braiding, Coiling and Reflow technologies, laser welding, catheter assembly including thermal bonding, adhesive bond, pad printing, annealing and many more.