ICS Medical Devices – Innovative Catheter Solutions , Ballybrit, Galway, Ireland
Here at ICS Medical Devices we are seeking engineering candidates at all levels from technician through to senior engineering to drive the next stages in our growth. We are a progressive startup but one on an exciting journey and growth plan. The candidates must be willing and able to develop and become our leaders over the next years as we grow. As ICS Medical Devices performs to its potential we rely on our people to meet theirs. If you are the person who wants to learn more and do more, then we encourage you to consider us here in Ballybrit Galway.
For ICS Medical Devices the Graduate Engineer will take on responsibilities to drive and deliver our projects and our business goals. You will be coached and given the opportunity, exposure and time to get experience and with that experience you will grow your responsibility. You will be supported by the ICS team around in achieving these goals. The Graduate Engineer will be a core contributor on our projects and will be a core contributor in our customer engagement and delivery.
Responsibilities of Graduate Engineer.
- Technically engage with our customer projects including 1 off prototype runs to large development projects. Develop you experience to where you can drive the engagement with the customer.
- Work closely with assigned project engineers in order to deliver projects successfully. Manage own elements of projects and prototypes to best of abilities and highest standards.
- Engage with our customers (under supervision) – become a core day to day point of contact (under coaching and supervision of your engineering team) with the customer.
Deliver customer expectations, customer is our priority.
- Technically – develop technical solutions for the customer including ensuring solicitation of the appropriate ICS Medical Devices technical inputs.
- Systems – implement procedures, training and workflows per our quality systems.
- Testing – develop test strategies, and methods, complete protocols, testing and reports supporting design, V&V and validation testing.
- Process – develop and install process capable of meeting design specification and process that are capable of manufacturing customer product efficiently.
- Operate in a team environment, operate well with all members of our team, contribute positively to our team dynamic and business goals.
- Be flexible in support of projects and business goals and priorities. Be ready to sweep the floors and to support our biggest projects.
- Operate in safe, efficient and clean manner. Always be considerate of follow team members and our customers.
- Seek opportunities for improvement for self and for the team and for the business.
- Customer expectations are our focus, always consider quality of product, work, output and communication.
Operated within the ICS Medical Devices quality system.
- Become proficient in our technologies including Catheter Braiding, Coiling and Reflow technologies, laser welding, catheter assembly including thermal bonding, adhesive bond, pad printing, annealing and many more.
Learn and know our business systems and processes, know our quality and design control systems. Learn about product development, project management and the business of medical devices.
- Develop you communication and customer skills.
- Learn about our business and develop your experience and knowledge as you look to drive our business and your career forward.
• Degree or equivalent in engineering, or equivalent. Advanced degrees are interesting but not essential.
• Experiences in catheter assembly technologies a significant advantage.
• Efficiency in SolidWorks is useful.
• Proven technical capability, the candidate must communicate their ability to understand catheter technology, with our team and with our customers.
• Strong organizational and communication skills. Must show an ability to engage with team and customers.
• Ability to understand engineering principals, analyse data and draw conclusions and excellently write and present reports and presentations to our teams and out customers.
• Team player. Flexible, Responsive, an ability to get it done, go the extra mile.