Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Reporting to: Principal & Engineering Lead
- Technically engage with our customer projects including 1 off prototype runs to large development projects. Develop you experience to where you lead elements of the engagement with the customer.
- Work closely with assigned project manager to deliver projects successfully. Manage own elements of projects and prototypes.
- Customer communication become the primary technical and day to day point of contact (under coaching and supervision of your engineering manager) with the customer.
- Deliver customer expectations, customer is our priority. Work with the ICS Medical Devices team to deliver for our customers.
- Technically – develop technical solutions for the customer including ensuring solicitation of the appropriate ICS Medical Devices technical inputs (use best available experiences and knowledge available to us).
- Systems – implement procedures, training and workflows per our quality systems.
- Testing – develop test strategies, and methods, complete protocols, testing and reports supporting design, V&V and validation testing
- Process – develop and install process capable of meeting design specification and process that are capable of manufacturing customer product efficiently.
- Operate in a team environment, operate well with all members of our team, contribute positively to our team dynamic and business goals.
- Be flexible in support of projects and business goals and priorities.
- Operate in safe, efficient and clean manner. Always be considerate of follow team members and our customers.
- Seek opportunities for improvement for self and for the team and for the business.
- Customer expectations are our focus, always consider quality of product, work, output and communication.
- Operated within the ICS Medical Devices quality system.
- Become proficient in our technologies including Catheter Braiding, Coiling and Reflow technologies, laser welding, catheter assembly including thermal bonding, adhesive bond, pad printing, annealing and many more.
- Know our business systems and processes, know our quality and design control systems.
- Learn about product development, project management and the business of medical devices. Develop your communication and customer skills.
- Learn about our business and develop your experience and knowledge as you look to drive our business and your career forward.
Requirements (Education, Experience Skills, Other)
- Degree or equivalent in engineering or equivalent an advantage but not essential.
- Experiences in catheter assembly technologies a significant advantage.
- Efficiency in SolidWorks is useful.
- Proven technical capability, the candidate must communicate their ability to understand catheter technology, with our team and with our customers.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Must show an ability to engage with team and customers.
- Team player. Flexible, Responsive, an ability to get it done, go the extra mile.