Primary Objectives of Position:
To provide support to the HR Department carrying out a variety of administrative activities in H.R.
- Provide administration support associated with the following HR operational processes: Recruitment, Pay & Benefits, Communications, Performance Management, Absence Management and Employee Records Management.
- Manage administrative HR tasks including contracts, employee letters, benefits information etc.
- Manage and administer company benefit schemes and tracking of the same.
- Manage annual renewal of company benefit schemes.
- Maintenance of HR Software and filing system.
- Support HR Projects and Initiatives
- Manage communication channels including Notice Boards, monthly newsletter, etc.
- Deal with day-to-day Human Resources queries from employees and management.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Diploma / Degree in HR and / or Partial or full CIPD accreditation.
- At least 2 years demonstrated relevant experience within a HR function in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong administration ability with excellent attention to detail.
- IT Skills – MS Outlook, Word and Excel, experience in Zoho would be an advantage.
- Ability to deal with issues sensitively and confidentially.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible.
CV’s can be forward to Carina Leonard, HR Manager, ICS Medical at firstname.lastname@example.org