Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager the Manufacturing Technician will provide manufacturing technical support to pilot and volume manufacturing lines at ICS Medical Devices. The role is based at the ICS Medical Devices Ballybrit facility.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Technically engage with our customer projects including 1 off prototype runs to large development projects.
- Work closely with assigned engineers and project manager to deliver projects successfully. Manage own elements of projects and prototypes as requested.
- Deliver customer expectations, customer is our priority. Work with the ICS Medical Devices team to deliver for our customers.
- Technically – develop technical solutions for the customer in an innovative and flexible way.
- Systems – implement procedures, training and workflows per our quality systems.
- Testing – complete testing and reports, supporting design, V&V and validation testing.
- Process – support develop and install process capable of meeting design specification and processes that are capable of manufacturing customer product efficiently.
- Operate in a team environment, operate well with all members of our team, contribute positively to our team dynamic and business goals.
- Be flexible in support of projects and business goals and priorities.
- Operate in safe, efficient and clean manner. Always be considerate of follow team members and our customers.
- Seek opportunities for improvement for self and for the team and for the business.
- Customer expectations are our focus, always consider quality of product, work, output and communication.
- Operate within the ICS Medical Devices quality system.
- Become proficient in our technologies including Catheter Braiding, Coiling and Reflow technologies, laser welding, catheter assembly including thermal bonding, adhesive bond, pad printing, annealing and many more.
- Know our business systems and processes, know our quality and design control systems.
- Develop your communication skills.
- Learn about our business and develop your experience and knowledge as you look to drive our business and your career forward.
- Proficiency in catheter assembly technologies, including braiding, coiling, reflow lamination, laser welding and catheter bonding assembly a very distinct advantage.
- Efficiency in SolidWorks is useful.
- Proven technical capability, the candidate must communicate their ability to understand catheter technology, with our team and with our customers.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Team player. Flexible, Responsive, an ability to get it done, go the extra mile