ICS Medical Devices are growing and seeking engineering talent and leadership to take us and our customers to the next steps. We are looking for a Senior Engineer to help build our teams and services.
The Role is for a Senior Design Engineer, more importantly we are looking for motivated, talented, driven and conscientious people to drive our business for the next few years.
ICS Medical Devices is a young but ambitious Contract Design and Manufacturing Team motivated to deliver successful customer solutions.
Technically Lead customer projects including One off prototype runs to large development projects.
Work closely with customer team to deliver projects successfully, own key parts of that relationship and that responsibility.
Customer communication: be primary technical and day to day point of contact with the customer.
Deliver customer expectations noting at all times the customer is our priority, we are their extended team.
Technically – Design & Develop technical solutions for the customer including ensuring use off all available resources, knowledge and experience available to us at ICS Medical Devices and available to ICS Medical Devices.
Download and translate customer requirements, design and develop solutions, test, challenge and stress your solutions, compile, review and critique your results.
Testing – develop test strategies, and methods, complete protocols, product testing and reporting supporting design, development and V&V testing.
Support our customer testing including bench, simulated use testing.
Process – support and develop, install process capable of meeting design specification and process that are capable of manufacturing customer product efficiently.
Systems – implement documentation, design control, procedures, training and workflows per our quality systems to meet the customer requirements.
Operate in a team environment, we would like our Senior Engineers to assume leadership roles in our teams. The successful candidate will function well with all members of our team, contribute positively to our team dynamic and business goals.
Be flexible in support of projects and business goals and priorities. Be ready to sweep the floors and then to manage our biggest projects.
Operate in safe, efficient and clean manner. Always be considerate of follow team members and our customers.
Seek opportunities for improvement for self and for the team and for the business.
Customer expectations are our focus, always consider quality of product, work, output and communication.
Operated within the ICS Medical Devices Quality Systems and Design Control Systems.
Behaviours & Skills
At ICS Medical Devices we believe strongly in our values including: Standards – Commitment – Innovative – Honest – Work Hard -Creativity. To be successful you need to display these in your day to day performance.
We seek people with the following skills
- Strong Communication, written, verbal, presentation and personal, with a strong emphasis on applying these skills in customer engagement.
- Strong Mechanical design and understanding abilities and aptitude.
- Hands-on and practical skills in catheter and medical device construction, prototyping, testing. Catheter device assembly methods and knowledge.
- Proven problem solving and analytical approach to challenges and decision making. Use of appropriate tools.
- Statistical knowledge and use of statistical software.
- Project management skills.
- 5-7 year + experience in industry, 3+ years in Medical Device industry.
- Ideally 1-2 years in Senior Engineer roles
- Ideally operated in customer contact and service roles in contract design and manufacturing roles.
- Update to date experience, knowledge and awareness in the medical device industry, specifically catheter technology.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Minimum: Degree level qualification in Product/Mechanical/Manufacturing/Biomedical Engineering or other related discipline.
- Be a talented engineer with ambition, be proactive and a team player, embrace challenge and apply their skills, be innovative, creative and develop product solutions that will help our customers make a difference.