ICS MEDICAL DEVICES PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last updated: June 4th 2020
Innovative Catheter Solutions Limited trading as ICS Medical Devices are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purposes of the Data Protection Acts 1988 – 2018 (“the Acts”), the data controller is ICS Medical Devices.
It is the intention of this privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) to explain to you the information practices of ICS Medical Devices in relation to the information we collect about you and other website users.
By visiting the ICS Medical Devices’ website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to give us information about you by filling in forms on our site such as the contact form or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. ICS Medical Devices only asks you to disclose as much information as is necessary to provide you with information requested by you.
We may also collect details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access. When you access our website, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our website. This information may be used to help us to improve our site and the services we offer.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Where you submit your personal data to us, it will only be used for the stated purpose and any reasonably incidental purposes.
Such information will only be used by us for:
- the purposes for which it was provided by you and any reasonably incidental purposes including providing you with the information that you request from us;
- marketing and administration purposes;
- for analyses purposes including ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
ICS Medical Devices undertakes not to sell or rent to any third party whatsoever any personally identifiable information about you.
HOW LONG WILL WE HOLD YOUR DATA FOR?
- Marketing: We will hold your data for a period of 12 months. You will have the opportunity to opt out or update or delete data at any point should you need to do so and details are set out in this Privacy Statement as to how to do that.
- Contracted Services: Where we do business with your company, we will hold your data for a period of 36 months following the end of the agreed contracted services period. Our intention in doing this is to facilitate an efficient resumption of business should this be requested in the future. At the end of 36 months we will notify you in advance of the permanent deletion of all data held. You may however contact us at any stage following the completion of the agreed contracted services period to request the deletion of your data.
LEGITIMATE INTEREST COMMUNICATIONS
- Outside of the communications that you explicitly opt-in for, we may need to send you information that we consider to be reasonable and of legitimate interest to your interactions with our company
- Examples of legitimate interest communications include company or service updates and industry, technology or other external issues which impact on the marketing services we may provide currently or in the future to your business.
You should ensure that the information we collect and hold in relation to you is accurate and kept up to date. If you would like to review the information we have collected on you or require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data, please see contact details below.
You also have the right to have the information deleted if we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining same. We will accede to any such valid requests within one month of the receipt of a valid request in writing in accordance with the Acts.
You have the right to be given a copy of information held by us about you. We will provide the requested information to you within one month of the receipt of a valid request in writing in accordance with the Acts.
You further have the right to:
- withdraw your consent for your data to be processed;
- in certain circumstances object to or restrict processing;
- data portability; and/or
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission which is our independent regulator for data protection
Please send all requests concerning your data to the contact person below. We might request you to provide additional information to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
Seamus Fahey; email@example.com
We endeavour to use industry standard security measures to protect your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed. However, we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that such information is kept as secure as possible.
AMENDMENTS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on the website and will be effective when posted. As your use of the ICS Medical Devices website is subject to your acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and any amendments thereto, please review the Privacy Statement each time you use this website.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this Statement, you can contact:
Seamus Fahey; firstname.lastname@example.org